HABITAT CHICAGO HOMEOWNER WARRANTY REQUEST
If you are a Habitat Chicago homeowner, you may make a Warranty Service Request by submitting the form linked below after reading through these instructions.
Habitat for Humanity Chicago reserves the right determine if a Warranty Service Request will be covered under your Limited Warranty.
1. Verify that the item(s) is (are) covered under your Limited Warranty found in your Warranty Manual.
2. Try to solve the problem using the information in the Warranty Manual or from the Home Maintenance Class.
3. Fill out the form linked below and submit. Habitat Chicago will respond to your request within 3 business days to approve or deny the warranty service request.
4. Habitat Chicago will schedule repairs (if covered) to be made at a time as convenient as possible for you, Tuesday through Saturday, between 8:00 am and 4:00 p.m.
You or an adult designee must be present while any work is being done inside the home.
Please contact us in advance if you have to cancel an appointment.
If two appointments are broken without advance notice, we will not reschedule the appointment.
Call the Habitat office during business hours for emergency service. Emergencies are limited to:
1. Total stoppage of the plumbing sewer system.
2. Water system leaks which requires service to be shut off to avoid serious damage
3. Complete loss of heat in cold weather.
4. Total loss of electrical service, which is not a general utility company power outage.
If you need service outside of normal business hours, please call the Habitat emergency phone number below and leave a message.
HABITAT CHICAGO EMERGENCY SERVICE REQUESTS: 312-563-0296 ext. 41
MAKE A WARRANTY SERVICE REQUEST HERE: